Our one-stop-shop retrofit service provides customers with a single point of responsibility for the whole renovation process. We will manage and coordinate all of the stakeholders involved in the retrofit and renovation works. This leads to better integration and sharing of information, better quality control, better relationships, and better customer satisfaction levels.
- Retrofit is a big commitment, but the benefits are tremendous
- Achieve significant energy savings
- Save money on utility bills and mitigate the impact of increasing utility prices.
- Potential for revenue income from incentives to generate renewable energy
- Improved comfort levels and working conditions
- Reputational benefits arising from a proactive approach to the climate emergency
- Develop a shared sense of purpose amongst staff/students/residents/customers, to save energy
Summary of energy measures and opportunities.
- Solar PV
- Battery storage
- Lighting upgrade
- Building automation/smart buildings
- Wall, floor and roof insulation
- Doors and windows
- Heating and control options
- Zoning in different areas of building
- Water saving technologies
When planned and implemented properly, retrofit optimises the positive aspects of your building and minimises the negative impacts on the environment